SMH: Tyrese Attacked On Social Media For Not Marrying A ‘Black’ Woman
1. Some fans weren’t shocked when they heard the ‘fake news’ that Tyrese’s wife isn’t black.1 of 8
2. We can feel the eye-roll coming from this tweet.2 of 8
3. Hell hath no fury like Black Twitter.3 of 8
4. Some just not here for Mrs. Gibson.4 of 8
5. LOL.5 of 8
6. Shady boots.6 of 8
7. Yikes.7 of 8
8. The people want Baby Boy Jody back.8 of 8
Black Women have an age old argument that black men prefer to date outside of their race as oppose to getting with a sista.
So when black celebs like Tyrese, who publicly speaks about black love and black lives, marries a woman who doesn’t look what some would consider black enough, black women waste no time putting them on blast. Fans of the singer slammed him on social media after he posted a photo of his new wife, referring to her as a black queen. Although, in Tyrese’s case, his wife is is Ecuadorian, Jamaican and African-American, Twitter jumped to conclusion just based on the photo alone. What’s new?
Check out what a few Twitter users had to say about Mrs. Gibson.