Wayne County Sheriff’s Office and Detroit Police Hiring Event
Detroit (March 27, 2017) – The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office continues to push its law enforcement hiring program in an effort to fill more than 100 open positions. To meet this goal, the office will join the Detroit Police Department to host a hiring event for the public.
Tuesday, April 4, 2017 DESC Michigan Works 9301 Michigan Ave. Detroit, MI 48210 9am to 5pm
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid Michigan Driver’s License
- Possession of a High School Diploma or GED
- No Felony Convictions
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Be qualified to obtain a Concealed Pistol License
- Must pass required written and agility test per agency requirements.
Police Officer Applications accepted on-site
Wayne County Sheriff’s Office Detroit Police Department
Recruiting – 4747 Woodward Recruiting – 1301 Third St.
Detroit, MI. 48201 Detroit, MI. 48226
Wayne County Sheriff Benny N. Napoleon
Chief of Police James E. Craig