Tip #13 Estate planning: Are you prepared?
- Creating an estate plan so that your wishes will be honored
- Keeping beneficiary designations on your accounts up to date; particularly, your insurance and retirement accounts
- Talk to your professional advisors about consolidating your retirement assets
- Using trusts and gifting to help lessen your estate taxes
- Consider the benefits of protecting your interests by taking steps to avoid probate
- Keeping a certain amount of your assets in cash
- Understanding the differences between a Will and a Trust
“You don’t know what you don’t know”
Securities offered through ELE Wealth Advisors, member FINRA. Advisory services offered through ELE Advisory Services, LLC. ELE Wealth Advisors and ELE Advisory Services, LLC are affiliated through common ownership and control.
- Ellis Liddell: 52 tips for building wealth in 2017: Tip 11
- Ellis Liddell: 52 tips for building wealth in 2017: Tip 10
- Ellis Liddell: 52 tips for building wealth in 2017: Tip 9
- Ellis Liddell: 52 tips for building wealth in 2017: Tip 8
Famous Parents Whose Children Are Stars
17 photos Launch gallery