Do you know how to:
- Reduce your college costs by thousands just like my clients?
- Identify the RED FLAGS in your current financial plans that are
hindering your scholarship opportunities?
- Avoid raiding your retirement account and college savings to pay
- If you must use your own money, learn how to recover it!!
- Identify financial aid options regardless of income?
- Easily find the money that you and your student qualify for?
If these are your concerns, look below…
Scholarship Readiness for PreK and Up College Funding Resources is assisting the students of Davis Academy with a $500 scholarship for every student in their academy. It starts every student with $500 and every year $500 will be added up to the senior year of high school or until the tuition discount equals one year of tuition at the participating schools.
The Michigan Schools that are participating include:
Adrian College Adrian, MI http://www.adrian.edu
Albion College Albion, MI http://www.albion.edu
Alma College Alma, MI http://www.alma.edu
Aquinas College Grand Rapids, MI http://www.aquinas.edu
Hillsdale College Hillsdale, MI http://www.hillsdale.edu
Lawrence Technological University Southfield, MI http://www.ltu.edu
Olivet College Olivet, MI http://www.olivetcollege.edu
University of Detroit Mercy Detroit, MI http://www.udmercy.edu
Yes, there are HBCUs on the list and the list is growing! Over 230,000 students are enrolled in the program with over 315 participating schools nationwide CLICK HERE
LIKE WCHB On Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Breaking News!
Follow the host of #YourVoice on Twitter @angelohenderson
Follow #WCHB on Twitter @am1200wchb
Follow the producer of #YourVoice on Twitter @skaii_boxx