Barack Obama’s half-hour commercial/mini-documentary aired on Wednesday evening on this day, October 29, in 2008.
- Civil rights groups worry stop-and-frisk policies coming to Detroit
- Detroit's Future Rise Is Rooted in Its Rich Past
- Former Detroit Mayor Archer Donating $1M In Scholarships
- Retirees Invite the Gov. Snyder’s Appointed Emergency Manager to Lunch
- 3 Kids Kicked Out Because Of HIV “Risk” To Others [VIDEO]
- Rapper J. Cole Dedicates 'Crooked Smile' Video To 7-year-old Killed In Detroit Raid [VIDEO]