When Janelle Monáe stepped onto the stage at CarolinaFest, some in the crowd didn’t know who she was. By the time she finished a nearly hourlong set, she’d won new converts. Monáe performed a mix of hip-hop, pop and rock and showed her support for President Obama during the DNC kickoff event CarolinaFest.
- Obama Fears ‘Enclave For Extremism’ Could Fill Leadership Void In War-Torn Syria
- ‘Prostitute’ Nearly Bites Off John’s Penis During Sexual Encounter
- Detroit Bus Rider Killed Protecting Fellow Passengers
- Detroit Emergency Financial Manager Kevyn Orr, What To Expect In The First 30-60 Days [VIDEO]
- Detroit Mayoral Election Candidates 2013 [PHOTOS]
- NYPD Officer’s Secret Taping Reveals Superior Ordered Him To Stop And Frisk Black Males Ages 14-21