Charlotte Mayor Anthony Foxx didn’t want the Democratic National Convention to be a one-time event. Foxx wanted to ensure the convention left a lasting legacy that improved the entire city. He talks about the tenants of those legacies in the video below.
- Obama Fears ‘Enclave For Extremism’ Could Fill Leadership Void In War-Torn Syria
- ‘Prostitute’ Nearly Bites Off John’s Penis During Sexual Encounter
- Detroit Bus Rider Killed Protecting Fellow Passengers
- Detroit Emergency Financial Manager Kevyn Orr, What To Expect In The First 30-60 Days [VIDEO]
- Detroit Mayoral Election Candidates 2013 [PHOTOS]
- NYPD Officer’s Secret Taping Reveals Superior Ordered Him To Stop And Frisk Black Males Ages 14-21