The Rev. Al Sharpton‘s National Action Network — the civil rights organization so instrumental in bringing the Trayvon Martin case to national prominence — is beginning its annual membership drive, asking Americans to support its work.
According to the NAN website, membership begins at $25, and includes:
- An Annual or Lifetime membership card.
- Participation in a monthly call with NAN leadership.
- Receipt of a monthly leadership email updating members on issues and NAN activities from across the country.
- Participation in a special members only event during the Annual National Convention.
- Premium seating at all National Action Network events.
NewsOne readers interested in helping may join by clicking here.
Want to Keep Up With NewsOne.com? LIKE Us On Facebook!
Originally seen on http://newsone.com/