LIVE and IN PERSON – FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY!!! Friday, May 4, 2012, 7:30pm at the Roberts Riverwalk Hotel & Residence Pavilion in downtown Detroit – an evening of music and healing. Seating is limited, so get your tickets today. For more info. call 313.713.5181 or visit Facebook and go to Rasul Online for secure online ticket purchases.
- DC Black Church Celebrates 4th Anniversary With Gay Pastor & His “First Gentleman”
- Detroit Lions Owner and Chairman William Clay Ford Sr. Dies at Age 88
- In His Own Words: A Photo & Video Tribute to Angelo B. Henderson
- Detroit's Future Rise Is Rooted in Its Rich Past
- “The Change is Real. It Has Already Begun.” Mayor Mike Duggan Delivers 1st State of the City Address
- Michigan Wins Their First Outright Big Ten Title in 28 Years, Time to Give John Beilein More Credit [Opinion]