An eye-popping 257,000 private-sector jobs were added in January. The unemployment rate went down to 8.3 percent, down from 8.5 percent in December. The unemployment rate for African-Americans dropped to 13.6 percent, a drop of over 2 percent from December. The big drop may have more to do with a new computation on total Black population than an actually large reduction.
- Obama Fears ‘Enclave For Extremism’ Could Fill Leadership Void In War-Torn Syria
- ‘Prostitute’ Nearly Bites Off John’s Penis During Sexual Encounter
- Detroit Bus Rider Killed Protecting Fellow Passengers
- Detroit Emergency Financial Manager Kevyn Orr, What To Expect In The First 30-60 Days [VIDEO]
- Detroit Mayoral Election Candidates 2013 [PHOTOS]
- NYPD Officer’s Secret Taping Reveals Superior Ordered Him To Stop And Frisk Black Males Ages 14-21