Inside Detroiters, Do you have Foreclosure problems? Here are a few suggestions

Comments: 0  | Leave A Comment

Do you have a foreclosure rescue problem or a question about avoiding foreclosure?

Here are a few suggestions:

1. (a joint effort of the Lawyers Committee for Civil Rts., HUD, and others).  Consumers can report scams here but this site doesn’t offer personalized assistance.

2.  To find a HUD approved housing counselor anywhere in the country, Google:  “hud approved housing counselor” or call:  800-569-4287.  HUD housing counselors are great and work one-on-one with homeowners to avoid foreclosure.  They’re also free.

3. Michigan AG  Consumer Protection Division (877) 765-8388.  The Michigan AG also has some useful information on his website about avoiding foreclosure rescue scams.

Join the Conversation! Share and Discuss!


  • More Related Content


blog comments powered by Disqus